Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

how was the rinehart?

As you know Troy i didn't make it to the fall festival. But i did make it to the Rinehart R100. It was an awesome shoot. we had a blast, if you ask me those rinehart targets are the best. we shot all 100 targets, 50 each day. if you go to the rinehart website you can see all the targets we were shooting at. Shooting at the replica bucks was pretty cool. That James Jordan buck is just amazing, the mass. wish i would have taken my camera.

...I made the IBA & Rinehart Shoot...they were both great 3-D's - just for different reasons...the IBA had a lot of great angles and some "blocking" targets to shoot around and over - and a few longer targets...the R-100 was a fun shoot because of the targets you were shooting - nothing super challenging or long...I shot all 100 on Saturday (next year I will take 2-days!)...the Rinehart Targets are very impressive..they heal amazingly well and quickly!...the turkey targets really impressed me...it always seems that turkey targets wear out so much quicker than other targets (how many times have you had to guess where the 10 ring was on a well used turkey target?)...the Rinehart turkeys had taken a lot of hits and still looked new - and they have a great paint job to boot...

When I lived in NY I ran a bow league for my role in conservation club, All I used were rineharts. They really hold together great. I feel they are one of the best products out there as of late.

Top Bottom