Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

how wide?

gkempf

First card pull of season was pretty happy to see this new face show up, never seen him before hope he stays around. first pic makes him look stupid big.

second buck looks like shooter to me also

MDGC0462.JPG

MDGC04151.JPG

MDGC0394.JPG

MDGC0779.JPG

I like him alot, i'd say he's gotta be over 23+ which is pry pretty conservative.

Those are two giants, I would say the wide one is around 24" wide. Very nice! :way:

Holy... I'd easily put him at 24+ inches. And the way those beams wrap around, he's gonna rack up the inches fast.

I like #2 as well. He's pretty darn wide too, just doesn't look that way after seeing that first pic. Please keep us updated!

I would tell ya' how wide I think he is but...I can't seem to speak....no words comign out...(drool)....wow

I think the main beams will break off just past the brows from too much weight. Really really really wide!!!!! that is so big it doesn't even look real.

Stupid big is an understatement.... Wow.... Couple dandy's there, hope you get a chance at one of them. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom