Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How would you score his left antler???

Team Haastyle

Host of Haastyle Hunting
This is a buck that we name Rodriguez, and well other than the fact that he has one awesome rack, I was curious if anyone has an idea of how to score his left antler. Also, as a side note...any guesses on age and score?

IMAG0022.jpg

8905041_orig.jpg

3404105_orig.jpg

The best I can tell from those angles is that it would be a 3pt typical side. Not sure which will be the brow tine but the long lower point comes off the beam non-typical.

When I observed my triple beam buck get scored by a B&C guy out of Minneapolis, I was surprised by some of the items he was taking into consideration of the selection of the main beam. I was mainly thinking rack symetry/shape relative to the other normal beam. He also considered such things as coloration of the start of the beams, nubbing on each beam and so on. I think until the velvet comes off, really hard to tell.

Hopefully tomorrow I get a chance to see this guy in person for the Missouri Bow Opener! Then I can put up the best score a whitetail can get (GROSS!!!)

Top Bottom