Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hoyt Carbon element

Any of you fellas have the new carbon element? I been lookin at the carrbon elements and like them alot figured id see if any of yaw that had one has any input. I shoot a hoyt now but its bout 10 years old time to upgrade

A buddy of mine bought one this spring and loves it. A touch lighter than my new Hoyt Spyder, not really any noticeable difference in speed shooting similar length and draw weight as well as similar arrows. I couldn't justify the extra cost for no real gain, but he loves it.

Great shooting bow. Love mine. It's $$$ though. Shooting it side by side with anything will point you in the right direction.

I bought one about2 months ago. It is a very smooth bow. I was the Sam as you, my old one was about 10 yrs old, so yes iris much better I shot several side by side, the spider, the chill, the heli m , the elite hunter , and the element. I really liked all of them, but to me the spider and the element stood out to me. I usually keep my bows for a while, and the store cut me a deal so I went ahead a dropped the extra cash on the element. If I were on a budget for my bow, I would have gone with the spider. That being said I have not found anything yet about the bow that I do not like it is quiet, light, and very accurate, but then again most new bows are. Shoot several bows and buy the one that feels good and you will be happy.

I love mine! Solid bow. Only complaint is the finish has started wearing off in some spots but i shot it A LOT!

Yea im die hard Hoyt owner, the guy i do all my archery dealings with is a Hoyt dealer i was talkin to him last weekend and he was sayin the new hoyts with the RKT cams r the better bet, he said the RKT cams are smoother drawin and all round better cam. I havent shot one with rkt cams versus other cams to be able to compare them. But the carbon element G3 im buying has the rkt cams. What cams does yaws carbon elements have?

I had a 2012 with the rkt and now i have a 2013 with the rkt. The only difference is the air shok. I didn't notice any difference in performance.

I have the spyder 34 and love it. I have shot hoyt for over ten years now and in my opinion this year and last years bows are the best hunting bows they have came out with. But if your looking to get a new bow I might weight about a month because Hoyt will have there new bows out by the end of October.

Sold my old vetrix and was ready for a new one anyway. I shot a few and shot the darn nice little Charger. Man was I suprised and decided to save like 600 bucks and got it. Mine is all black, rage quiver as I shoot rage and Trophy Ridge meat seeker. Red loop and red simms vibration stablizer. I have shot it like maybe 50 shots and its really nice. I even like it more as I saved money and want a new DLSR to film with this year. I got 2 birds with 1 stone.

Thanks guys. They both had RKT cams you said Mudingbuck, thats why you couldnt tell a difference or atleast id think so, i was talking about the difference in rkt cams and fuel cams or any other cams

Hoytfreak, ive heard alot of great stuff about the Spyder as well. And GOARMY my buddy just bout a 2012 Vectrix last week, he likes it alot. Only thing i noticed about it that i didnt like was that when he got it the draw weight was set on 70 pounds we turned it down to 60 for him and shot it several times. To me it wasnt shootjng hard at all, you could see the arrow fly from the bow to target and at 30 yds the arrow was more less lobbing. We turned it back to 70 pound draw weight and it was a world of difference. But i really appreciate the help guys

Top Bottom