Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hoyt Charger

dshafranek

Just shot the Hoyt Charger & Bowtech Cardon Knight today. I really liked the charger. Did anyone shoot it this deer season and how did it do?
Has anyone had any problems with the Charger?

My brother has the Charger and he loves it. Best bow he ever had. Shot 4 deer with it this year. Also my wife has one, but she only shoots 3d with it. She loves hers as well.

I have a charger and it shoots and feels just like my previous bow a hoyt vetrix. I and shooting carbon
Express blue streaks and a trophy ridge sight. I put a wisker biscuit on this one and so far I would buy it again if I had too. Nice bow for any amount of money. How much better can a carbon element feel and shoot?

I have a Charger with QAD HD and Spot Hogg. It feels very similar to my Mathews that I traded in with a lower sale price.

I shot several bows today. The Faktor, Carbon Spider and Charger from Hoyt. The Chill from Mathews and the Black Knight from Bowtech.

You couldn't give me the carbon knight and chill. Horrible draw cycles. The knight also has a lousy grip.

The Carbon Spider had more hand shock and slightly louder than the faktor.

The faktor and charger were nearly identical from draw cycle and hand shock. The big difference is the price tag!

The issues with all the hoyts is that spongy back wall due to a string stop as opposed to a cam stop.

Just put a Spot Hogg on my Hoyt Charger and that thing is a tack driver. No doubt it will be sighted in and shooting tight patterns very soon. Just need to play with it a bit. Very satisfied.

Top Bottom