Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hoyt Supertec 4 sale - LOADED

katy

Ballagh
2003 Hoyt Supertec
29" Draw, winners choice string twisted down to 28 1/2"
Spiral Cams
Camo
XT2000 Limbs
Only thing worn on it is the grip is peeling up a little bit, I used a Sims Rubber antivibration wrap on it that I still have!
Bow Only = $350.00

Accessory Package
All Trophy Ridge New Last Year
5 arrow quiver
drop zone rest
extender stabilizer
rhino sight
super hunter peep
$300.00, Over $500.00 new!!!!

Or the whole schabang for $600.00
This is a very nice bow, and a dream setup!

Img0760.jpg

Img0761.jpg

Img0762.jpg

Img0763.jpg

And for those who were wondering - no I am not dead, I have not given up on hunting, and sorry for being a stranger. Just looking to buy a new setup. Things really change when you have two little rugrats running around!!! Who would have thought that two little guys would change a guy so much!

Nice to be back, and talk to you soon!

out of all the hoyt "sheeple" i have shot with that always try to convert me, with their cries of "shoot my hoyt", "try this one", and "this new one is awesome, shoot this"....turd's supertec was the ONLY bow that actually felt decent. now don't get me wrong, that isn't an endorsement for hoyt. just for those of you that don't know any better, or refuse to open your eyes, this is a good bow.
grin.gif

you'd better take advantage of superturd's firesale...i know i did

Looks like ole Supertec has been working on his "grip" in that one pic. Practice Practice Practice.

Another Jim Shockey? Going to give it up for a Mathews are we? Big sponsorship money talks huh?
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Top Bottom