Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Huge 16 point shot by my cousin in Illinois!!!!

G

Nov. 13th was a huge success for my cousin Taylor. After playing a playoff football game on Saturday and losing a very close game, my cousin was crushed by the defeat and needed a trophey buck like this to help him move forward. It was a Tuesday morning and Taylor decided to get out of bed early before school and head to the stand. As he stumbled to the stand, being the first time anyone has hunted this stand this year due to the big bucks they were seeing in other stands, he finally arrived to his stand. Upset thinking he scared any possible deer within 2 miles of him, he tried to stay positive about the hunt. His older brother Nick called him at about 7:30 and asked him if he was seeing any deer. Taylor said of course not I made so much noise getting into the stand and that he had to get going to high school to get to his first class. He hung up the phone and looked around seeing nothing within his sight. He was getting down to go home. He stood up and took a look to his left and this monster 16 pointer was 15 yards away walking right towards him. He was shocked because he glanced at the rack and knew that it was a monster. He wondered how it could get so close without him seeing it. Well Taylor thats why when you say you sleep in your stand that luckily you woke up soon enough to see this guy. The buck walked to within 10 yards and he put a great double lung shot on this buck and it ran about 100 yards and died. When I got the phone call from my cousin Nick saying that Taylor shot a monster I could not wait to see pictures. Sitting in class wondering how big this buck really was or when am I going to see pictures made me sick. Finally their mom who kindly enough emailed me pictures of this buck made me realize that at least someone in the family can judge a huge buck because I know his brother Nick sure the HELL cant. 115 class buck!!!! haha
Congrats Taylor!!!
considines_buck.JPG

considine_buck1.JPG

Considine_buck2.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JaketheRipper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a bruiser. </div></div>

Re: Huge 16 point shot by my cousin in Illinois!!!

Wow! Great Buck.....plenty of character to boot.

Top Bottom