Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HUGE buck in the PMA

blake

Life Member
There is several photo's of a huge buck posted in the PMA Harvest forum. Just seeing this great buck is worth the price of a PMA membership. Don’t miss this one! :grin:

There is several photo's of a huge buck posted in the PMA Harvest forum. Just seeing this great buck is worth the price of a PMA membership. Don’t miss this one! :grin:

Don't believe Blake guys, this is a lie!

It really is a SUPER HUGE buck!! :D

Really this is what the PMA is about???? So when do we get kick backs from the sponsors of this site for posting big bucks in the PMA?

Now we even have to pay to look at big bucks on the net ......... sad very sad.

Not why I became a PMA member.

Mobile Cooter

Cooter said:
Really this is what the PMA is about???? So when do we get kick backs from the sponsors of this site for posting big bucks in the PMA?

Now we even have to pay to look at big bucks on the net ......... sad very sad.

Not why I became a PMA member.

Mobile Cooter

No Josh that's not the reason but it helps pay the bills to keep this place going. Think first. Contrary to what many people think this website doesnt just exist.

Yes that is why Im a PMA member ...to help support this site. But I guess some need more of a reason. Just seem kinda distasteful..... my bad.

Mobile Cooter

Cooter said:
Yes that is why I a PMA member ...to help support this site. But I guess some need more of a reason. Just seem kinda distasteful..... my bad.

Mobile Cooter

I understand where your coming from Josh. I do think that there are times when people are trying to decide whether it's worth it. Sorry if I came off as a jackwagon. I just think sometimes that people think this place is a place where we get all kinds of free stuff from sponsors and buying farms with the PMA dues when in fact much of the stuff we get goes right into the big buck contest. We probably don't do a very good job explaing that.

I understand where your coming from Josh. I do think that there are times when people are trying to decide whether it's worth it. Sorry if I came off as a jackwagon. I just think sometimes that people think this place is a place where we get all kinds of free stuff from sponsors and buying farms with the PMA dues when in fact much of the stuff we get goes right into the big buck contest. We probably don't do a very good job explaining that.

Care to disclose financials?

Didn't think so. :D

Top Bottom