Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Huge Buck........

C

Christo13

I have seen this pic. probably a hundred times all over the net, but have yet to here the story behind it.

Does any have info. on this deer / pic?

740image0012-med.JPG

Check out the mass and beauty of that rack. Is that one of them high fenced deer getting some injuries tended to?

i don't really care what's going on back there i'd probably still let her do that to me anyway

[ QUOTE ]
Check out the mass and beauty of that rack. Is that one of them high fenced deer getting some injuries tended to?

[/ QUOTE ]

I kind of wondered if it was a high fence deer and they were harvesting semen.

I have it on good authority this is a picture taken at a secret lab somewhere in SE Iowa. It is said to be the spawn of an unholy trinity of a veterinarian, a pharmacist and a world class shed hunter.

Seems a Mr. Ghost (not his real name) was concerned that his reputation and ability to find monster sheds was diminished by a matched set found by a guy from central Iowa, a Mr. Onecam. Being the highly competitive person he is, Mr. Ghost enlisted the aid of a local veterinarian, one Dr. Shredder (not his real name). The doc hatched the plan to stanchion raise a brute of a buck just for his sheds. Possessing all of the technical skills required to accomplish this, he was none the less unable to formulate an antler growing feed supplement that only grew antlers and not muscle tissue.

The doc turned to a well know pharmacist, nutritionist and scholar, aptly named Mr. Pharmer (not his real name) to assist in this most heinous of activities.

It came to pass, that the buck you see in the picture, is being raised for his sheds only. Concealed behind the bags of wood shavings is a body the size of a fawn. The tube from the left of the picture is providing the super secret lipid, calcium, phosphate, short chain proteins and vitamin slurry that Mr. Pharmer supplied to Dr. Shredder. The other tube from the right is another secret formula, also supplied by Mr. Pharmer that converts protein to calcium and then uses the calcium for antler growth only, so no calcium will be lost to skeletal bone, only headbone. The buck, affectionately known as “Dropsy”, was fitted by Dr. Shredder, for a custom made oral feeding tube, seen going over Dropsy’s left ear and into the left corner of his mouth. The IV containing the protein to calcium fluid has been inserted in to Dropsy’s massive external jugular vein, just behind that colorful pillow, by Dr. Shredder.

Why is the girl smiling? Because Dr. Shredder is still back there, standing on a box.

Mr. Ghost is said to be heavily sedated at this time. Dr. Shredder and Mr. Pharmer noticed how excited Mr. Ghost was becoming over the prospect of “finding” Dropsy’s sheds, to the exclusion of all else. They again contrived to help Mr. Ghost survive until Dropsy has dropped his antlers, therefore becoming official sheds. They formulated a medication called Busch Light that they thought would help Mr. Ghost pass the time until the shedding of the antlers in the picture was complete. They even invented a medication delivery system called the “12 pack”. They were pleased to see that Mr. Ghost was easily convinced that this new medication would help his sever case of Anticipatory Shed Scoring, or ASS. They were ever more pleased when it only took 1/12th of the dose to put Mr. Ghost into the aforementioned heavily sedated state. Dr. Shredder and Mr. Pharmer have agreed to donate their formula to the WHO to help stem off the ASS pandemic. They will also serve on the Board of WHO ASS. The Board did insist on the warning label for the medication deliver system that stated “Potential side effects of this medication may include a worsening of ASS”

Rumors of this quasi legal shed production have reached the ears of Mr. Shovelbuck (his real name) who is the Founder and Head of the International Society of Shed Hunters, or ISH (pronounced “ish”). ISH is expected to hand down a ruling concerning a separate category in their “Book of ISH” for pharmaceutically enhanced sheds. This maybe a supplement to the already established Book of International Taxonomy of Competitive Shed Hunting or BITCSH. A board of International Shed Hunters will be convened to determine if Mr. Ghost’s sheds will be a real BITCSH or not. One thing this Board will agree on is that ASS contributes heavily to BITCSH.

Also, Mr. Ghost published a photograph of one of Dr. Shredders and Mr. Pharmers experiments that escaped. It can be found in the Trail Cam section called, I believe, Party Buck. His mouth is permanently formed in that shape from the need to release all of the gas from his rumen. Seems the original warlocks brew of nutrients caused an excess amount of gas that can only be belched out, so this buck is perpetually belching. Much the same as Mr. Fishbonker (his real name). The Mrs. ‘Bonker is on record saying that she hopes Mr. ‘Bonkers mouth never closes in that if it does, then he will build up too much back pressure and the gas will be expelled as flatus instead of eructation, causing irreparable harm to the environment, locally and globally.

I’m a bit long winded today.

The ‘Bonker

The story I read, was the deer was in Texas, wounded somehow, vehicle maybe, dont really remember. The deer was being "rehabilitated" at a vet school at Texas Tech or A&M. I could be off on schools or whatever. There were additional pics showing different angles somewhere out there in the cyber world.

I thought is was a pen buck and it was treated at Oklahoma State University???? it may have been A&M in TX who knows....

I wonder how long it will take for Bonker's story to spread across the world.

Top Bottom