Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunters not using the reporting system..........

I was talking to a buddy of mine about this over the weekend. He said he tried to call in his tag but the automated system wasn't working properly and he couldn't get past the first prompt. This was the last day of season. So the next day, which was past the 24 hr. deadline, he tried to call it in again, but this time it told him the tag he was trying to report was expired and then it told him to hold the line. Naturally this scared him a little and he just hung up. I think the reporting system is a great and valuable tool, and I strongly encorage everyone to report thier deer, but I also think there are a few bugs that need to be worked out of the system so that people don't get discouraged by situations like this.

do it on-line... there is not a better way! takes seconds, not minutes and it doesnt screw up like the phone does

Pretty simple to call them in although I do still forget sometimes and end up calling them in late once in a while. Most guys have cell phones these days so you should program the harvest report number into your phone. Makes it easy.

As far as reporting I was curious how many guys have been filling out the bowhunter survey forms? I've done it the last couple years and was just wondering if most guys who bought bow tags got mailed a survey ir if they just send them out to a few.

My bowhunter survey was completed again but I mailed it in a couple days late. Second or third consecutive year for me.

Top Bottom