Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting and Fishing Reguations Time Saver !!

Avid1

Hi Everyone,
I would love to get some feedback on a new website my hunting buddies and I have built.
What we have done is put together a place were it is easy for a "Normal" guy to go and find the "Hunting and Fishing Rules" for any state that you want without hours and hours of endless searching. Like you we enjoy hunting and the outdoors not searching endlessly for the rules and forms to do so. So voila after a lot of hard work and late nights huntNfishregs.com was born.
A one stop shop to get you out in the hills fast (no more 4 am Walmart runs) with the official guidebooks from each state.
Want to find out when the deadline is for Montana mule deer hunt ? What the shooting hours for a Arkansas duck hunt ? or the season dates for Iowa turkey hunt. Just click on the state, view the regs book needed, download it, or print it out. Submit your application or buy your hunting or fishing license right from the website.
Please give us some feedback and let us know what you think
Thank You
Travis Johnson (Avid1)

wow is rite!!! great job and thanks for doing this, Im sure this will be a big hit if advertised well enough.

Very impressive, indeed. AZ tends to be one of the toughest states to figure out regs for and its very NR unfriendly, but you did a good job. You might want to consider putting a link to BLM along with the FS, though b/c we have a ton of BLM land open to some good hunting (most of the desert bighorn are on BLM). If you want to get more specific and break things down by the local National Forests or BLM offices in AZ, I'd more than happy to help you out. The R3 FS website isn't always the most user-friendly at finding what you're looking for. Again great job and the hard work definitely shows!

Thanks ! We will take any and all help !!

Thank you,
Yeah we will take all and any help.
any links or information address's that you would like added please forward to me. I will get it added to the site ASAP.
Thank You
Travis

Wow... Really great site. I thought at first it was going to be a whitepage with a bunch of links to DNR websites. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Awesome job.

HOLY SMOKES. That is one of the coolest sites I've ever seen. How many hour and hours did it take to put that together?!

Nice work man, seriously.

Thank You

Thanks.
Let me know if there is any stuff you would like to see, like I said in a previous post all and any help appreciated.

Many a Late Night !

Many a Late Night !
My wife moved out and I didn't even notice ! Haha
Just kidding Allot of hard work, we appreciate all praise but make sure if there is something we could do to make it better you let us know.
Thanks Again
Travis
Avid1

Top Bottom