Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting Videos

sofakingfast_1

Just wondering if anyone on here makes hunting videos sold to the public. Id like to buy a few and watch some of the fellow members score on bucks they shot this year.

Myself and my friend, Joey Rott, are bringing out a DVD in a few months...if you're a deer guy I think you'll really like it...

Ya deer is what i was talking about. Watching turkey hunts is decent but nothing like watching a good deer hunt. Send me a p.m. with the info when its available.

A few of the guys here are working on getting something put together. It is at least another year and some change away. We are working on it as a two year project and hope to have it ready for the 09 Deer Classic. If anyone is taping their hunts and isn't already on a contract or working on their own project, get a hold of CRITR (Jamie) and he can fill you in on more of the details.

I can't wait to see Jody and Joey's DVD though...they kill some hogs!

Blood Brothers Outdoors has just released "Hunting marsh bucks" "Big bucks year after year"... This is more a methodical approach at how a few hardcore hunters get the job done year after year on public and hard pressured land. No sponsors, no adds, just 2 1/2 hours ogreat info. There are 4 kill scenes including Andrea D'aquisto's new #4 Wisc typical archery record. You can view the trailor, or purchase it at: http://www.BLOODBRO.com Or win it in the turkey contest here at Iowawhitetails....

Top Bottom