Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I am ready for my new style of Mobile hunting

Hardcorehunter

UL Shelter/Stove Geek
Well, I bought myself the Leather seated Tree Saddle that is Waddells Roadtrips saddle. I found it brand new, used once, on AT for $150, which is $100 cheaper than new. Now, I have used it over at the golf course across the street from me, and I found it very easy to use and very comfortable. I can't see the need to walk around the tree, as I had 360 degree shooting, basically just staying on one side of the tree. Now for my platform....I have a bunch of strap on steps that I could cut off of the straps and put on one ratchet strap, BUT I believe I have found the cats butt in a nice mini platform. Here it is; a new product out by Gorilla Tree stand company. It is a 10"X16" seat/platform that is rated for 300#'s, and is attached by a ratchet strap. It doesn't mention how much it weighs on the site, but it has to be only a pound or two I would assume. I ordered one, and it is $49.99. Now, I have to wear a safety harness anyway, so basically, my only weight now to carry is my Lone Wolf Sticks and my Gorilla seat. This seat will be handy for when I wear a guilly outfit and hunt from the ground too. Better than dragging a chair out with me.

Steel Tree Seat HX
Model 49044
Find A Store
Features
[ – ]

* All-welded steel HX construction rated for 300 lbs.
* Detachable XPE foam seat
* Seat leveling system
* Ratchet strap for secure attachment
* For ground use only

Product Specifications
[ – ]

* Rating:300 lbs.
* Seat Size:10" x 16"

Product Support
[ – ]

* 49044 Steel Tree Seat HX Manual

Replacement Parts