Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I Am Thankful...

N

NateW

I am Thankful that...

I live in a country not ruled by the lunatic fringe of any religion.

If I don't want my children to see a war, I change the channel.

Not only will there be food on the table tomorrow, but we'll argue over who CAN'T take any more leftovers.

I am a part of a truly great people, who built an unmatched superpower in a mere 225 years--an instant in the spectrum of human history.

My children will have more opportunities than I did, just like I had more than my parents did, who had more than their parents.

I can discuss politics, religion, ethnic backgrounds and football with somebody who holds opposite views and neither of us have to worry about being killed by the other.

Our current leader came to power through the course of a campaign, election, disputes, arguments, lawsuits, court battles, press conferences and protests. Yet not a single drop of blood was shed and in three years the job will again be up for grabs.

I can send this to anyone or post this anywhere I want, and not worry about who sees it.

Despite all our faults, pretensions and arrogance, my country is and always has been unmatched in compassion, justice and charity.

My family, my relatives, my loved ones, are safely enjoying the same liberties.

God Bless America & Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh yes, while I'm being thankful, I'd like to compliment the great folks in Iowa. My bud and I were treated very well and made some friends while hunting there last couple of weeks. Have hunted many years and many states and one thing is sure-be respectful and you'll get respect, if you're a slob hunter as a non-resident, dollars to donuts you're a slob hunter back home as a resident. Thanks to you BW, and thanks to all my non hunting Iowa friends. And when ya'll come to Texas I sure hope you get the same warm reception.
Don
PS-didn't hurt to bring back some venison either!

What more can you say? God bless....and Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Good Hunting.....

Top Bottom