Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I can't win.....

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Just when you think you got a great pattern nailed down, and things are really looking up from you usual bad luck.....
bad luck rears its ugly head and totally screws up your plans....

i might be tagging a side of beef in stead...

MDGC00572.JPG

I watched a pretty decent buck stare down a bull at 5 yards Sunday night while 10 deer and 10 cows fed 20 yards away. Cows can be a pain in the ass, but you aren't ruined yet don't worry.

Man, Ever since I have known you... You always seem to have a way of attracting the old cows to your area!! I bet you are tired of it for sure!

You mean other than the usuall side of beef? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Cows may screw you up for a few days, but the deer always seem to adjust. You'll be alright.

Thomas, man we know your were scouting out your next Double Cheeseburger! (You could share though)

It looks like a good one. Big Bodied for sure. Anybody what to age it?

I'd use a two blade, cut on contact head. Those ribs can be hard to get through. Trust me I know. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Thomas, no need to ask wheres the beef, got that takin care of huh. Sorry bud everyone else is gettin a poke at ya, felt like a good time. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

Looks like you found a good spot to get some coverscent for your boots /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Top Bottom