Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I dare you....

caleb

to try to take a bite of this guys lunch! Got a whole bunch of yote pics over a deer carcass, thought this was the coolest.

Looks like he has really staked a claim.

yote2.jpg

Yeah, I think he is pretty good sized, had at least five different dogs coming into feed. Not sure if this is the same guy or not but you can compare him in size to the doe on the ground, which was a big mature doe. Probably the same one, dark tipped tail looks the same. Definately a big guy. This farm is crawling with yotes, but I never have much luck calling them in here. Not sure why.

pair.JPG

I'm not sure about the german shephard, but he will have some Nosler in him real soon if I have anything to say about it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wapsiguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a damn big yote! Cool pic </div></div>

Looks like he is really tall. Nice pic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kurtish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like he is really tall. Nice pic </div></div>

I thought the same thing, got long legs. Great pics, thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks to me like he is pretty healthy!!</div></div>

Looks like he's eatin pretty good to me. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

probably wont come to a free meal call but might come to a dominant male howl or pup distress call

hunt crazy,
nice pics, i really like the pic with both yotes in there, that would mke for a nice framed 11x14 pic in your hunting room, keep the pics coming .
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Happiness is a large rack

Cool pics. How long did that carcass last on the ground? I'm always surprised that they last more than a day.

When I first found the carcass it was frozen solid. It lasted about two weeks, and I am sure it took some gnawing to get a hunk of meat off.

Top Bottom