Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I finally got a chance at a nice one this year!

M

master_bowhunter

Here is my buck that I harvested on Sunday, November 6th. I shot him at 7 yards, and he ran about 100 yards before crashing onto the field floor. My dad and I scored him at 139 0/8. He will look good hanging on my wall!
1987Jason_Hoch_s_Buck-med.jpg

Here is a second picture. This is my biggest buck to date.
3590Jason_s_Buck_11-6-05-med.jpg

Congrats Hoch! Good looking buck! Hopefully i'll get a chance at a buck that big this year. If I do, i'll be giving you a call and bringing it on out to your shop!
peace.gif

That is a nice looking buck, but I like the pic you have for your avatar too. When did you get that goat? Do you have a story for that hunt too?

I was lucky enough to harvest that billy goat 2 years ago when i was seventeen with my bow. My dad and I went up to Western Alaska and both took good goats. I was a very successful and fun trip...I recommend it to everyone!

Hoch's Taxidermy in Dallas, Iowa. Does the finest job that I've seen. Wouldnt take it anywhere else. I think you would agree.

WAY TO SNEAK IN THE ADVERTISMENT HOCH....Congrats on the buck you were definitly due...hopefully i can score again this year!!!

Top Bottom