Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I give up - how??

Daver

PMA Member
OK, I have posted a couple of pictures that I wanted to put in this forum, but I can only seem to find my way to the Trail Camera section. How do I get a photo uploaded for posting in this section? Please advise, thanks.

Pretty simple, First make sure that the kb is not exceeding 200 kb. so you resized the picture and images should apare in a post/reply. it is found by the greamlins at the bottem of of your reply find your pictures and bang there down loaded then get the properties by right clicking your mouse and finding the properties for booting the picture, hope this helps
confused.gif

I hope I read this right and you wanted to post these pictures here
smile.gif
If you want me to delete them off of here just please let me know by pm.
smile.gif

1650904_Farm_042-med.jpg

Great looking deer daver!! all you got to do is, once you get your pictures uploaded is right click on them, and then go down to properties. copy the the long. http://......... and then go the forum you want to post it under, write up your post, then next to the gremlins there is a box, click the image link, and then a little screen will flash up and paste in the long url under properties of your picture. again great bucks
smile.gif

1650904_Farm_043-med.jpg

Liv4rut - those are them, thanks for moving them over. I would be curious to get opinions on this deers score from people. The close up is only 2'-3' from the camera and he seems a little more impressive when viewed further away. I believe I saw this buck in person on 9/7/04 about 200 yards from where these photos were snapped.

not sure about the first one but the second one I'll guess at 125-130 clas buck.He'll be a shooter next year!

Top Bottom