Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I GOT HIM !!! I CAN'T BELEIVE IT !!

tracker

Life Member
I posted a trail cam picture a few days ago of a deer that was recorded in September. My blood has really been pumping since picking up the film when it was developed. I had this guy on some video camera's but he was always coming in when it was low light and I could not get a good view of what he actually was carrying. I could just see alot of points and figured he was a dandy. Anyway I finally had the time to set this morning and was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. Here are some quick pictures. I will post the story behind in the next day or two. (Rough) gross score 191.
Pinch me, I think I'm still dreaming!!

487bow2004_001-med.jpg

487bow2004_007-med.jpg

487bow2004_012-med.jpg

Congrats on a great deer! Can't wait to hear the story.I'm off next week.Can't wait to see one of that caliber.Looks like you might of rattled him in?

I can't understand why your smiling in the pics
confused.gif
Heck of a deer!!
bigshock.gif
beerchug.gif
I gotta imagine the blood was pumping before during and after the shot!!! Well done Tracker
applause.gif

Amazing buck and still early yet!! This is going to be the best year ever! Good luck sleeping for about a week! Congratulations I love those trophy hunts spent going after one animal.

hey man when i read the topic my blood started going. Good job man. My season starts in 8 days!!!!! hope to get a good one this year!

Tracker... Congratulation on an awesome buck!!! Great tine length, symmetry, # of pts, mass..... he has it all!!!!
waytogo.gif

Awesome!!!

Tracker,

Hell of a deer. Congratulations. Don't take this comment wrong, but I am surprised of the body size of the deer. Not small but not as big as some I have seen on this and other websites. Very, very impressive rack. Any guesses on age of the animal??

Brent

H@(y $&!# !!! Nice deer! I shot the largest deer of my bowhunting life last year. I know how you feel. You'll stare, open-mouthed at him forever. Congrats, job well done.

Top Bottom