Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I guess its a house cat???

I think it goes in our favor that the DNR doesn't admit that there are cougars in Iowa. That way when you see one you can shoot them. If they acknowledge that they're here, then they'd be protected.

That sum-bench wouldn't be very protected if he was within 30-06 range from me! I want to be the dominant predator in my neighborhood! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want to be the dominant predator in my neighborhood! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Skully=Cat Whisperer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pharmer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't be planting any catnip around the house. </div></div>

I've already bought my seed for next summer's cougar attractant plot.

catnip_005.jpg

Here kitty kitty kitty. Now all I need is a spear and I'll be set.

The 'Bonker

The heck with pics from 300 yards away. I would be takin harvest pics. After all it the only in Iowa you can shoot for free. I hope to have one come by my stand some day, I will unleash the stick flicker on him or her not picky. Think you could bait him with some meow mix and warm milk?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hoytmossyoak</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it goes in our favor that the DNR doesn't admit that there are cougars in Iowa. That way when you see one you can shoot them. If they acknowledge that they're here, then they'd be protected. </div></div>

The DNR has acknowledged there are a small amount of cougars in Iowa. They are also the ones that want to get them on the protected list, it is the legislature that keeps them off it so they can be shot at any time.

"Take a look at the perspective of the fence post. Now imagine what a house cat would look like standing right next to the post."

I couldn't agree more!!!!!

Top Bottom