Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I hate it when this happens

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
duh......

apparently the camera spooked this guy, but was unable to get a pic of him standing still.....

id like to think he is pretty good, but who knows.....

and he has a buddy in the top right of the pic.....

one can hope

swish.JPG

Should have got a Cuddeback!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Just playing with you Thomas...

He looks like he could be a good one....hard to tell though...

ironically, my batts were at 63%.
hmmmmm

i replaced them just in case

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: risto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Wouldn't of happened with a homebrew Thomas. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

for the money, ill continue to buy those Moultres

best cam on the market for the money, and i dont think your homebrews can even hold a candle on battery life
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Had Moutries but they puked on me. Hard to buy one after that.

Far as price can make one for about the same.

Battery life I have no problem with.
Same with trigger speed.

Shoot if you are nice to the guys on IW I will even help you make one. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

Hard to say right now. Been playing with too small of disks.
Now I have 1Gb and 3 - 5 delay.

I have been checking them every two to four weeks.
Had one disk this week with over 250 + pictures and still going.

I change them every four weeks whether they need them or not.

Don't want to miss something.

You??

Look at the pic and then point your eyes at the far left side of the computer monitor and whip your head really fast from left to right. There'll be a split second that the rack comes into focus.

If you tried that or even thought about it for a split second, go straight to the fridge and consume ample quantities of beer to regain your male ego.
roflmao.gif

hey Tony, i have about 3500 pix on this set of batteries alone..... and i put them in last december.... its tough to beet that i40 battery life

i just changed them cause i figured better safe than sorry, and when i did it said it still had 65% BATT life yet..... but from what i have been hearing, that is why that pic is all blurry, it seems lower battery power will not get as good a pix....

good try tho!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

and IBT, im headed to the fridge....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

good try tho!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

and IBT, im headed to the fridge....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Thomas,
Did not know I was trying anything.
Just trying to help a fellow IW member.

IBT ????

Maybe Iowabowtech can spread some light on this.
I wonder how many pictures he is getting?

Moultrie's are decent camera's, but they don't have the battery life of a cuddeback. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Well...well..well.
I have an i40 and a homebrew.
I40 Pros, good daytime quality, no flash at night, good battery life
I40 Cons, lots of blurry pics, looks like a television set attached to a tree, MOst of my below 27 degree F are "foggy"

Vman Homebrew pros, good quality pics day and night, decent battery life, compact and easy to "hide"
Vman cons, freezes up in the winter, flash bleed at times

That said, this summer bears destroyed a vman and a moultire. Which one do I wish they had left alone? The Vman.

But for the $200 the I40 is good, no doubt about it. If I could afford more I'd have them but for now I only will run the 2.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Moultrie's are decent camera's, but they don't have the battery life of a cuddeback. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

wanna bet??

dont you owe me any how??

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Top Bottom