Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I just joined the club

Danno

PMA Member
My kids bought me a trail cam for my birthday. Of course I hung it the next day. How long were you all able to hold out before you checked yours the very first time? I am going to try to leave it out there a week. Aaargh.

I went a whole 2 days...
grin.gif

When I got my first cam, I was "lucky" as I hung it right before leaving on a two week business trip. That has been the longest I've gone so far.
grin.gif

What ends up happening if you really get it bad is.....

You run many cameras on a one week scheldule so you can check a cam about every day!
evil.gif

Ghost is right as usual!!

I started out years ago with the 35mm cams then finally switched over to the Moultrie Digital Game Spy. I can buy 3 of these for the price of other brands and they(to me) are just as good. Slow trigger but no problem on food plots, angled down trails, mineral site etc. I now have 14 of these cameras, so to say addictive would be an understatement!

Even though I have a lot of trail cameras, I have to be cautious as to how many times I check them and so forth. I try to check each camera once every 3 weeks from now till Mid August. In mid August I pull all the cameras and leave the woods alone till its time to hunt.... By mid August you should have an idea of what is lurking on your ground

Top Bottom