Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I like Tresspassers!!!!!!

Crockett

PMA Member
They bring me stuff!!!!!!:way: I have zero tolerence that would be.....0...!! :thrwrck: Park your stuff on my land !! I own it!!!!!! Nice 12' ladder stand!! Thank You!!!!! :way::way::way::way::way:

U betcha! That's a good way to look at it. Bet those guys are surprised when they go to hunt!

I know own two sets of lone wolf climbing sticks and four new stands. What part of no trespassing do they not get!

I wish my tresspassers would leave me gifts like that!

They just like to walk through my bedding areas and ruin my hunts!

Idiots abound.

Last year my buddy inherited a Nikon Archers choice that someone left hanging from his own stand! No one came to him to claim it either. Must have been in too big a hurry to get the heck out.

Agreed, I got two ladder stands and some nice ratchet straps last spring. I will say this, this spring when I plan on doing a lot of improvements to the property I am padlocking every gate and making every family member contact me before heading onto the land.

patch86 said:
I know own two sets of lone wolf climbing sticks and four new stands. What part of no trespassing do they not get!

Is that from one year? Holy crap- slow learners

Sent from my iPhone using IW

patch86 said:

Any of this for sale? :D Wow you think they would admit they were in the wrong and come back for that stuff.

Robinhood said:
Idiots abound.

Last year my buddy inherited a Nikon Archers choice that someone left hanging from his own stand! No one came to him to claim it either. Must have been in too big a hurry to get the heck out.

Oh, that's where I left it ;)

All from one year. I have signs all over my land and they still just keep coming! O well, ill just stock up. Haha

Had a buddy a few years back find a 4wheeler stuck on his property, after pulling it out and putting it in the shed and leaving a note where he found it saying if you want it back come to the house, no one ever showed so after season he called sheriffs dept and told them, and they told him to enjoy his new 4wheeler, oh and it was a nice to

I wish the neighbor would get his 4 wheeler stuck so we could get it! I always hear him just haven't caught him on it yet.

Dang.... I really need a new Wheeler..... think I'm gonna set up some mud holes and see if I can score one!

Top Bottom