Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I love fillin' tags!

Packnasty

Double lunged this 8 at 30 yards the morning of the 14th. Out of nowhere, the woods exploded with action and chasing. The does with this buck busted me, blowing constantly for 10 minutes and bolted. Don't know why, but the buck didn't follow them and instead walked right into my shooting lane. I got a little lucky, but I'll take it!

Despite all the people saying it was gonna be an early rut, I didn't see bucks on lockdown until the 15th or 16th... like usual down here. Between my brother and I, we didn't see intense chasing until around the 13th-15th. I'll continue to focus my efforts mid-month while everybody else continues to hunt first week of November.

photo.jpg

100_1040.jpg

forum

forum

Well Done!! Will hopefully get my story up here in the next couple of days or so. Congrats on filling your tag. Good stuff.

Nice buck! Its my belief that every farm can be a little different when trying to pick the best days for all the action. You know which days work best for your area and you capitalized on it. Keep it up and congrats!

Top Bottom