Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I need a Statue and Hat Rack!

katy

Ballagh
Someone on here has to know where I can get a Standing Antler Hat Tree for my entry way. And I am looking for a Statue of a Whitetail, Mule deer, or even a Elk for the front yard. Concrete, Metal, or even Resin. Found one place here in Altoona, but they are very proud of the ones they have. Anyone have any suggestions?

Shovel - can you make a 5 foot square Shed????? That would be great!
Thanks!

i know of an auction in a couple weeks that has a concrete doe and fawn. there is a place in indianola that has concrete statues as well

I can't recall the name but I'm sure there is one in Monticello, Anamosa area as well. They did have a near full size elephant so the deer may not be out of the question. Here are a few other places not sure of types of products but the contact information is provided.

concrete statues

If you do a search on the net there are some pretty cool metal statues for sale. I would like to have the moose statue I saw there but it was spendy, $300+.

[ QUOTE ]
Shovel - can you make a 5 foot square Shed????? That would be great!
Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
I could build you one like this but don't you have local carpenters who can do the job? It's a bit far for me.
grin.gif

552shed.jpg

PM me with what you need for a freestanding hat rack. We may be able to come up with something.
There's a local place here that makes fiberglass elk and other critters. I'll try to get you more info.

No shovel - I meant a 5 foot square Deer Antler Shed Reproduction!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Just looking for a Antler Hat Tree. Like 5 foot tall, with x amount of sheds on it. Whitetail, mulie, or even elk would be great. Let me know what you come up with. Thank you

try down to Iowa feed & grain on Hubbell down just southwest of AE Dairy. They have some decent looking deer down there but I dont know how much $$$$. Also there used to be a place on Merle hay Rd north end up past Johnston bait house . Might be worth calling.

Top Bottom