Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I need a V-Cam

bushman

Vman,
I tried to PM you twice but i don't think it worked. I'm interested in a vcam and wanted some more info. If you can drop me an email that would be great

I know he was heading out west to chase Elk around he may be out there right now. Probably why he hasnt gotten your PM's yet im guessing.

cool, thanx. I didn't see any sent pm's at my home page so i thought maybe i did something wrong.

Ya, I want one too,,,,, a nice digital w/slave and a sensor that actually takes pics of deer and not blanks!!! I have tried both the Stealth Digital and returned it in 2 weeks . It took like 100 pics a night on a clover field or more sensing deer like 150 ft out !!!! wasting my batteries. Then I bought a Cudde Back. Since Sept 2 I have tallied a whopping 9 deer pics total!!! The film cams are still spitting film like it is going out of style.. It will take a pretty great digital setup to beat the film cams, from what I have seen on the market ...

I am not yet convinced after the 2 digitals I have bought. Help me out here V-man...

Gritty

Top Bottom