Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I Shot the .500 S&W !!

Shovelbuck

WOW!! This revolver is awsome! It's great to have a friend that has access to cool guns. He emails me the other day saying something like...I have the hand cannon, lets go test it. The rumors I'd heard about this gun went from scary to frightening. Seems that nobody ever shot it more than a couple times. Well I did! We started out shooting some nasty 350 grain bullets. They get you attention in a hurry. The recoil is severe, but manageable. I wasn't bleeding anywhere from these rounds. After about six rounds it was graduation time. I started shooting some of the evil 440 grain bullets! These will punish you, but in a good way. The recoil can be described like...hold your palm out and have someone hit it with a ball bat! Damn this gun is fun.
waytogo.gif
It's also pretty darned accurate. The 350 grainers went right where aimed time after punishing time. This is a must have.
peace.gif
fba00f9d.jpg
fba00f9c.jpg

Here's a pic of the difference between the .500 and the 44 mag.

Attachments

• 28820-bullets.JPG
    28820-bullets.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 149
Wow that would be kick a fun gun to shoot only a couple of times though
grin.gif
When I was shooting my dads 375 winchester i thought that was pretty awesome but that would definitely be cool.
sniper.gif

Shovel have you fired a Desert Eagle 50 cal? I had a buddy in Missouri that had one talk about a 2 handed pistol!! The only problem with the gun was it was top eject and occasionally the spent casing would come and plink ya in the head, or worse yet went down his tank top.
shocked.gif
cursing[1].gif

Top Bottom