Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I think he's ready to go!

Blaster

PMA Member
I'm taking my 7 year old out youth this year. We had to go out and see if he could shoot his new gun. I think he's ready!:way:
picture.php

But he missed the brain! ;)

Definitely looks like he's ready! I wish I didn't have to make my daughter wait until she's 10 (state reg). Good luck!

Does the gun fit him good? I bought one for my son and haven't picked it up yet... I don't know who is more excited to get it... :way:

That was at 20 yards. He's shooting a super bantum mini 20ga with a red dot on it. I was impressed with the pattern.

I figured it was a 3 1/2 inch 10ga with a super-full on the working end from the looks of that pattern!!:D He should have one flopping around here soon!:way:

Derek,

What size loads are you using?

I am having a hard time getting a good pattern like that with my kids

Winchester youth 20. It also has a red dot scope.

It is killing the bird but not putting a million bb's in the bird. :eek:

She is shooting #6 game loads.

2 3/4 #6 fed and 2 3/4 #4 win. Both of these shells are patterning the same. the 4 just has a few less bb's.

Is he shooting the game loads or regular federal loads?

Little nervous of the kick for my kids. How is the recoil?

That is why I am shooting game loads.

Thanks Derek and Good luck. :way:

My oldest son's first year at age 7 I was nervous about the recoil also, but opting for the game- loads cost us a big bird that year. The tom acted like you threw scalding water on him but was no worse for the wear at about 25 yds. From then on we have practiced with the game loads and hunted with the 3" ,20 ga loads. Never had a mishap or a scalded bird since! :way:

Tony, Prctice with Skeet loads and put the 3 inch Double X's in on Saturday. She will be fine. tough like her mom, not wimpy like her dad.

Top Bottom