Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I think I am going to PUKE......

kansasbowhunter

Shed Head!!!
I Was looking on ebay again and found another "Kill a pet" auction.... This one is for a 240" bruiser with a pretty yellow tag in one of his ears.... Hell, the starting bid is only $20,000...

Kill a big deer in a little fenced in area.....

Here is the description of what they are selling.... What a bunch of bullcrap....

"This hunt will take place in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Your trophy hunt will be done on our preserve which consists of a mixture of fields and woods with a nice ridge where we have 2 man tree stands set up for your use and also get some great video footage from. This will not be an easy hunt and we don't reccommend using the bow unless you are a superior archer, but bring your gun for back up. Aside from getting an outstanding trophy to mount on this hunt you will also leave with top quality venison. We regulate our herd so you can be sure that all of your meat will be disease free. We feed the deer only high quality feed and it makes a difference, we received many calls from last years hunters stating that the venison from the deer they harvested here was the best they have ever eaten. Your guide will let you free range hunt but will keep in constant contact with you on a two way radio to ensure that you get your buck. If you would prefer we have one man and two man tree stands available for you as well.

We are a family owned and operated Whitetail Deer Farm and Hunting Preserve and our goal is to make your hunt with us a wonderful and memorable experience. We offer lodging right here on the deer farm at an additional fee. Home cooked meals are included with lodging and your party will have their own floor during your stay including bedroom, livingroom room with brand new furniture and a big screen tv, new bathroom, wood stove and large outdoor patio. You will be able to look out over the pastures at a deer herd consisting of about 100 head of whitetails. Including some monster breeder bucks like Locust who scored 220" last year as a 2 year old and Hickory who scored 167" as a 1 year old-can you imagine what he will look like at 2. With beautiful views of the mounatins a breathtaking sunrise is almost always a sure thing, add to that a herd of majestic whitetails outside you window an dyou have an awsome way to start your day. And that is before you even set out on your hunt. We welcome families and have lots to do in the Pocono Mountains and resorts such as several ski slopes, a new indoor waterpark at great wolf lodge, candle shops, amish chips & pretzles, the crayola crayon factory, and New York City is just a bus ride away. If your wife would rather bag some bargains than a buck we can take a shopping trip to the nearby outlets. By day fish the pond stocked with up to 10lb catfish and let the coyote's sing you to sleep.

Don't forget that this is a once in a lifetime guaranteed hunt for this exact Monster Buck shown with a score of 240" and a beautiful drop tine rack. It is not for a chance that something like this is in the preserve this is the exact buck that the winning bidder will get to take!

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please feel free to send us an e-mail or give us a call at 610-381-4004. Also you may want to check out our website to see pictures of some of the hunts we did last year and be sure to take a look at the hunt video shot last season. The address is chestnutridgewhitetails.com"

There has got to be a way to stop this kind of crap! This should without a doubt, be illegal!

[ QUOTE ]
I think I am going to PUKE......

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.... That's unbelievable that they can even do that.

Shon

I was looking further on ebay and the same seller is selling a lot of their other pets with prices ranging from $3000 through $20,000.....

I wonder if the taxidermist can plug up the ear tag hole, or, would you want to go ahead and mount it with the tag intact....
rambo.gif
rambo.gif
cussing.gif
cussing.gif

I have a friend that raises and sells "shooter bucks" to preserves. I was down the other day to check out the deer. There is no "shooting" on his farm. The fawns are all bottle feed so they will be tame and manageable on these places.

This buck was 10 feet away and eating peanuts that we would throw through the fence to them. To bring the bucks in you just shake the peanut bucket and they come running out of the timber toward the fence.

If someone is stupid enough to want to shoot "livestock" in these enclosures for these type of prices, I say go for it. It's not my money.....

But let's not for a minute call this hunting, and lets not confuse these people with hunters. This topic has been beat to death.....

"Want a peanut big boy?"
837duskbuck1.JPG

I know a guy who raises deer. He will never sell an actual deer, but does sell the semen and dominant buck & doe urine to preserves and scent companies. He calls each deer by name. I was there last fall the does are hesitant to come to you, but the bucks will eat out of your hand. It's the strangest feeling grabbing ahold of a 180" rack on a live deer.

[ QUOTE ]
I know a guy who raises deer. He will never sell an actual deer, but does sell the semen and dominant buck & doe urine to preserves and scent companies. He calls each deer by name. I was there last fall the does are hesitant to come to you, but the bucks will eat out of your hand. It's the strangest feeling grabbing ahold of a 180" rack on a live deer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet he has quite the collection of sheds.

Shon

I especially like this part. "This will not be an easy hunt and we don't reccommend using the bow unless you are a superior archer, but bring your gun for back up." Give me a break!

[ QUOTE ]
I especially like this part. "This will not be an easy hunt and we don't reccommend using the bow unless you are a superior archer, but bring your gun for back up." Give me a break!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I think I would want to be packing a .454 Casull side arm if I was shaking the feed bucket, a guy might get run over!
evil.gif

It does sound like a great opportunity for the "Track and Trail" T.V. show.

Pisses me off seeing chit like that
mad.gif

I guess it's not much different than paying an outfitter top dollar to "guide" you to your trophy, on land that's been heavily "managed" for deer (read: underhunted). Sit in a heated blind complete with TV, refrigerator and microwave, just long enough to shoot the big buck coming to the bait pile, er, unharvested "corn field"
smirk.gif

I find it hard to believe that they had a one year old buck that scores 167 inches. I just do not see how this is possible. Anyway I do not see how anyone could have fun shooting that deer in an atmosphere like that, it looks like a kid's park with nice cut grass and a pond.
confused.gif

Without a doubt somebody will spend their money on that auction, kill the buck and then make up some fabulous story about how it came to rest at the peak of their cathedral ceiling. The story won't include a peanut jar either.
grin.gif

If I had that kind of money I would have 100's of acres and be trying to grow my own bucks like that. But with no fences or peanut jars.

Guess I don't react so vilolently to it and I'm not sure why people do. I would never consider anything like this for myself, but it is a private individual and a private livestock animal. What does it matter to us how it is killed? Someone who wants a nice looking mount for a certain spot on their wall can get one this way.

Seems really cheap to be sure, but people do cheap stuff all the time. Why should I be so upset about it? Enlighten me.

I personally could care less, the buck won't make the books cause it's not free range. I wouldn't be proud of a shooting a farm raised deer by any means but my philosphy is to each his own.

if you got that much cash , you think you would have a nice farm with an awesome food plot with stands everywhere . i know i would
26404-archer[1].gif

I went to the website and watched the video that they provide as a promo. It was horrible. Some guy trying to pass off his hunt as a true trophy hunt. They must of cut the ear tag outta his ear though before they did the tracking scene. The whole thing make me sick. If you can't do it the right way don't do it at all.

here is the site.
http://www.chestnutridgewhitetails.com

Top Bottom