Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I think I can get them all

I passed a shot like that about 3 years ago. Three young deer, side by side by side, and they were standing 10 yards away as I hid in some brush. I toyed with the idea of shooting them with my muzzleloader, but they were small, and I didn't want to fill 3 tags on such small deer.

I tried a double last year at about 130 yards. Needless to say the 2nd one ran off. The lil one wasn't so lucky. I was surprised to actually hit something with a shotgun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome to Skewersville USA, population three. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

That there is funny /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

You'd have to change your angle to make it perfect for all 3 AND make sure you are shooting a bow with a 250 lbs draw weight! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

full-metal jacket and i ain't talking archery would be the only way.

To fit my wing shooting ways I'd have fun with the semi-auto slug gun.

Posibly two but never three, the third deer is too high and you would have to go through the ham on the first deer.

BTDT, last fall during late season antlerless. At 120 yard, my 12 gauge only got half way through the second one!!!
bickaldoes.jpg

Top Bottom