Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

i think i found my next bowsight

How am I suppose to play with my phone when it's my bow sight? What happens when your battery goes dead? You're SOL.

Sent from Cooter's iPad using IW

I don't think your phone would ever handle the shock from shooting it a few 100 times if even that, there is no shock absorber on the bracket that I can see. Tried that with a video camera once and it never worked. :D

I admire the creative thinking going into the device and it's usage. However, I think it is quite a bit overboard for my taste and tech level (or lack of).

I inadvertantly dropped my bow this fall from about 18 ft. Damn pull rope clip broke just as I was getting ready to lower my bow!! My tank of a Hoyt and all metal HHA sight were just fine after the fall. One more thing to think about :D

I don't think your phone would ever handle the shock from shooting it a few 100 times if even that, there is no shock absorber on the bracket that I can see. Tried that with a video camera once and it never worked. :D

Not in my new Element RKT :D ;) Good point though.

G6 said:

I have the G'zOne commando which is shock resistant lol, finally I found a use for the "shock proof" feature, lol ;)

Top Bottom