Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I think she's ready...

Seth

The Switchback XT that is. This summer I've been focusing on shooting really long to make the 20-30 yarders seem easy. This group was shot from 55 yards.

82408_090.jpg

But wait a second...... I thought I shot 5 arrows, not 4 arrows. Oh wait, there's the fifth one that blew up my 4th one.

82408_091.jpg

Pretty cool that it was from 55 yards, BUT, when you step back and think about the cost of a dozen new GoldTip XT Hunters and think about the fact that I just got the SOB's a month ago, it really makes it not very cool.

Well if alls your going to do is practice chip shots all year, what are you going to deer when the buck is crossing the other end of a section on a dead run?
Just kidding.

Nice shot. Robinhoods are alot of fun. 1st time sweet, 2nd time ok, 3rd time not cool.

Dean

U better tune that thing if your arrows are sticking in the target all caddywhampus like that Seth... Or shoot from further than 15 yards... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">U better tune that thing if your arrows are sticking in the target all caddywhampus like that Seth... Or shoot from further than 15 yards... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

That's what I was thinking too....

I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if my arrows were sticking in the target at all different angles like that...

Nice Hood though!!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I was thinking the same thing. if they haven't stabilized any better than that after 55 yards something's outta whack.

Looks good Seth, dont care how they look at 55 yards, thats a group worth braggin about and will kill deer!!!!!!!!!!

keep it up!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

It's actually only the one arrow that's all catty wampus. Don't know what happened there but trust me, they are all flying straight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shouldn't you be in a truck somewhere? </div></div>

I took a sick day to get over a cold I've been fighting. I wanna be 110% come October 1st.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Or helping Donovan dig ditch... </div></div>

There's no helping Donovan.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Or helping Donovan dig ditch... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> There's no helping Donovan..... </div></div>

You got that right... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom