Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I took a good one yesterday

Way too go! I am curious how setting in the fenceline worked? I have thought of that before but never put it into action yet...

hoofline.gif

That is a good buck, Congrats. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

I was actually sitting on a chair in the cedars with the fenceline in front of me. The terrain dropped down a little beyond the fenceline that lead to the corn field. I knew which way he was going to come from so I set up so that I could let him pass by me and then take the shot. I was actually sitting in public hunting land and shot him on land that was not posted. He was going from corn to bedding and alot of research allowed me to be in the right spot at the right time.

Thanks for the info, I don't know enough yet about my property to create a gameplan like that quite yet....someday. Way to go!

Top Bottom