Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I wanna be a.......

Doubleaarc hery

InternetToughGuy.jpg

Is there a class or something that can help me? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Dang, I thought that was a picture of me until I saw the ciggarrete in the guys hand.

Anybody wants to learn how to program let me know, we have a job opening at work. Great pay and benefits!!

I wonder if the first one is Patrick or Patricia. Glasses and hair cut could make it go either way. Maybe it is in the middle of hormone replacement therapy.

The 'Bonker

Figured I would just start my own thug post rather than wrecking posts that used to be worth reading!

I got a lot of thug pictures to use!! I am sure some of you have some too!!!

hey now, how did i get dragged into this?

Nick, you are just like a button buck...... i might come find you and one-punch you in the throat.....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Definetly a little thomas in all of those pics. </div></div>

Lots o thomas in this one!!!

fat_guy-1.jpg

Poor Thomas trying to be good and they just keep pokin at ya. LOL /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom