Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA Fall Festival is this weekend!!!

gunrunr

Life Member
You've been anxiously awaiting this time on the calendar all year and it is finally that time.

IBA Fall Festival is this weekend!!!!

Come on up to Eldora and shoot with us, eat with us, shop at the vendors, shoot the novelty shoots, meet your IBA Board members and vote for next years board. Great family fun - Hope to see you all there!!!

I'm headed north this morning. I haven't had my tent up in over 10 years. It would be worth everyone's time just to watch me struggle to put it up.

If I can figure out my new way-to-smart-for-its-own-good-and-is-bent-on-trying-to-take-over-humanity cell phone I'll post some pics of the weekend.

I'm headed north this morning. I haven't had my tent up in over 10 years. It would be worth everyone's time just to watch me struggle to put it up.

If I can figure out my new way-to-smart-for-its-own-good-and-is-bent-on-trying-to-take-over-humanity cell phone I'll post some pics of the weekend.

Loaded up and ready what could possibly go wrong?

ForumRunner_20160804_093812.jpg

How was the camping last night, Bonker? :D

I heard a rumor that Bonker was picked up by a big wind in the storm and was blown all the way down to Loneranger's place where he was then dumped in lieu of actual rain. :D :D :D Loneranger is currently checking with the Weather Service to determine if Bonker should be classified as part of the "Heat Dome" or the "Ring of Fire". :D :D

All in fun, all in fun...nobody get mad! :D :D :D

Glad the rain found me last night! Don't know who was responsible? But Thanks! Just got my Radish and Turnip in ahead of it!

How was the camping last night, Bonker? :D

Wet, very very wet. That's OK though, my bedding was dry by dawn.

Good thing about todays weather, the butt huts aren't saunas. Don't ask why I know.

Big turn out for the NASP shoot.

My spot:

ForumRunner_20160805_155521.jpg

Thank you to all that attended - weather was awesome and brought out approximately 580 shooters over the three days

I could not make it this year, but want to thank all the IBA board members and volunteers that make it happen.

Top Bottom