Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA Shirts or Hats?

Iowaide

I was wondering if there were any IBA gear around that a guy could buy? I picked up a few really nice shirts the last time I was at the fall festival. Unfortunately it wasn't this past years! I didn't see them on the IBA site either. Can anyone help?

We had new merchandise at Spring Banquet. Very soon you will be able to purchase online at IBA website.
Hoodies, Sweatshirts, Tees LS & SS.
Hoodies & Sweats are gray only
T's are in Red, Gray and Pink
M-4X sizes

IMG_3751_resized.jpg

IMG_3741_resized.jpg

IMG_3737_resized.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the hats!

Keep us posted on when they become available </div></div>

Ditto for me.

arrow.gif

Great looking IBA merchandise Randy, I will be purchasing some of them when they become available on the IBA website. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<span style="color: #CC0000">Please join and support the Iowa Bowhunters Association, united we can make a difference.</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">For more information about becoming an IBA member&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</span>Details<span style="color: #CC0000">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>
398ibalogo_1_.gif

arrow.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We had new merchandise at Spring Banquet. Very soon you will be able to purchase online at IBA website.
Hoodies, Sweatshirts, Tees LS & SS.
Hoodies & Sweats are gray only
T's are in Red, Gray and Pink
M-4X sizes

IMG_3751_resized.jpg

IMG_3741_resized.jpg

IMG_3737_resized.jpg

</div></div>

any chance of a new IBA member scoring some of this?

Top Bottom