Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ice!

msauer933

Who, besides me, is ready to get on the ice? My deer tags are filled and my ice gear is ready to go.

ya'll are crazy.... The only ice I'm thinking about is how much to put in my rum and coke tonight. Winter can wait :grin: Now spring gobblers, that's another story. I'm not ready to write off fall just yet though. This is my favorite time of year and I hate when its gone :(

I need to find some new ponds this year. Last year wasn't to productive. I still have a couple doe tags burning holes in my pockets though.

ya'll are crazy.... The only ice I'm thinking about is how much to put in my rum and coke tonight. Winter can wait :grin: Now spring gobblers, that's another story. I'm not ready to write off fall just yet though. This is my favorite time of year and I hate when its gone :(

truer words have not been spoken.... :grin:

I look forward to ice fishing in July/August, but then I get my cool weather fix from the treestand.... :D

Still have deer tags to fill, but I always look forward to ice season. Haven't gotten the shack and gear down just yet, but won't be long :way:

NWBuck

Not to make you guys that do want to go out jealous or anything but a buddy of mine witnessed 2 guys out ice fishing yesterday on a little lake just outside of my little home town up here. :) It wont be long.

This is my favorite time of year and I hate when its gone :(

It's already gone here......and now I am thinking of big pike through the ice,...and sheds....

and how much to put in my Gibson's and coke.

There's nothing more relaxing than sitting in a warm shack, the sound of the heater and vex spinning...a little rum/coke or a cold beer...pulling crappies through the hole. I love it!

Im ready! just put in another order of ice fishing gear... gotta get all this stuff out on the ice so momma doesn't start counting :)

msauer933 said:
There's nothing more relaxing than sitting in a warm shack, the sound of the heater and vex spinning...a little rum/coke or a cold beer...pulling crappies through the hole. I love it!

Amen!!!!!!!

can't wait for first ice, i havn't been fishin since late september. I'm ready to watch the vex and pull some crappies up.

Already set up my tip-ups with new line, bought new jigs, replaced batteries in strike sensors, and prepared the ice shanty. Now all we need is for the ice to thicken up here so its ice fishin' ready!!!

Pop's has had the vex's fully charged since last week. Went out in the garage and he was sitting in one of the shacks he just finished building on a 5 gallon bucket with a vexilar in front. I asked him what he was doing and he repeated "making sure everything fits and getting the grove of things" Wish i had a camera it was priceless. Here in Central Iowa guys are already fishing farm ponds. Me on the other hand I'll pry hold out until the next weekend after these 40's pass through.

I picked up another rod and a bunch of jigs from Scheel's yesterday. I'm just waiting for the ice to safe out on MacBride.

Yeah, I'm gonna give it another week. I need at least 4 inches to keep this large frame comfortable.

Top Bottom