Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Icefish'n it up with the kid.

Took a break from shed'n and went for some fish to clean... caught a few and lost 4 walleyes right off the bat! Not prepared for them at the time:( took some neat pics of my daughter tho

fish005.jpg

fish004.jpg

fish003.jpg

fish002.jpg

fish001.jpg

T250,
I've enjoyed all your pics. It's nice to see that you get you daughter involved in spending time outdoors. It's obvious from all your posts that you're serious about your outdoor adventures, and it's great to see that you include her. I have an 18 month old daughter and a 2 week old son, and I can't wait until they're old enough to go trompin'!!!!

hoofline.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buzz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T250,
It's nice to see that you get you daughter involved in spending time outdoors.</div></div>

I agree, get those young people invovoled in the outdoors, they are the future. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #CC0000">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</span> Details Here!<span style="color: #CC0000">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

Top Bottom