Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

If only the Democrats would............

Here is another Link that might intrest you palin supporters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmt0rLtgmK0

Someone like this that before McCains Camp picked her for VP didn't even have a clue what A VP does?
Come on I need some good reasons why you would support her I have failed to see why anyone would vote for her just because she can shoot a gun. My wife can shoot too but I sure wouldn't want her to be th VP.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Beau44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">......just because she can shOot a gun. </div></div>

Fixed it for ya......

To answer your question Beau
How about the fact that she has been an executive of a city and a state. Anybody can cast a vote (well except for Barack who voted present 180 times in the state senate instead for yes or no for somthing. That way he would not have to take reasoposiblility for any controversial votes later on in his political career.)
She headed the committee in chare of the states energy department. That seems like a fairly important backgroung considering the times we are in.
She faught corruption in her OWN party, so you cant say she is not a hardliner in her own party. She also faught sweet heart deals AGAINST the 3 big oil companies and made sure their was fair bidding when it came to laying the oil pipeline in alska which provides 20% of our nations domestic oil.
With that said would you like more reasons why somone should vote for? Since we are asking questions Beau, can you show me one time when Barack went against his party to reach accross the aisle as he says he does. He has never reached out to the other party on any legistlation that didnt pass with overwhelming majorities in both parties.
It seems to me the real CHANGE will come from MCcain and Palin who are Prove coruption fighters, not just talkers.

Top Bottom