Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

if you had to pick....

Darron

only one white clover to use when frost seeding, which would it be? I am torn right now between alice, ladino and kopo II. Due to the handling charges at welters I am trying to stick to only one to try and cut down on cost.

only one white clover to use when frost seeding, which would it be? I am torn right now between alice, ladino and kopo II. Due to the handling charges at welters I am trying to stick to only one to try and cut down on cost.

Alice Clover. That is all that I use.

Good Luck !!

I was going to say Alice - we usually mike Jumbo Ladino in but Alice always comes first. Not for any real good reason other than dbltree likes it! And it is very trustworthy.

I have a heard a lot of good things about Jumbo Ladino and Alice so I did a 1/2 mix of each. 12# of alice and 12# of JL. Will frost seed about 2 acres at the rate of 10-12# per acre.

With shipping from welters it came out to about $4.70 a pound.

You did the exact thing we always do... adding a nurse crop like oats or rye really helps with weeds but don't frost seed those obviously.

Top Bottom