Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

i'm also in

muddy

well, i bit the bullet and am also into the IBA now. there'd better be a seat at the IW table for me or there'll be banana hell to pay.
yay.gif

i guess i'll need a ticket to the banquet, can you just tack that onto my paypal account somehow OneCam?

thanks in advance from the newest IBA member.

You the man Muddy! There will be a seat waiting there for you. I'll put you right next to OneCam. Thank you for joining. All new IBA members go into a pool drawing for a free Matthews bow, Delta Target, and other prizes. I put a post in this forum listing all of the times and events. Muddy, I'll even buy your Mid-Iowa Archers membership for you. PM me your name and address.
Thanks again, Mudman
Chad

you might want to ask OneCam if he'll sit next to me. i would think that most people would think that sitting next to me would be cruel and unusual punishment. i'm harmless for the most part.

No, cruel and unusual punishment would be sitting next to Rudd after eating a can of hormel chili. Or jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, or shooting a matthews bow. just kidding to all you matthews shooters out there.

i'm pretty excited about the banquet. never been to one. hope i win that new mathews as i need a anchor for my boat.

You have pretty good odds. Your also in the running for a Delta 3D target. Your're not going to be wearing a banana suit are you?

i don't know if i'll have it back from the tailor by then but i'm planning on it. why, would that be taboo??
laugh.gif

Let's just say it would'nt be a suprise. Just kidding. It's a real good time. If you need a room that night you can call the Holiday Inn in WDM, they have special rates for IBA members. Are you coming down to the Sport Show this week?

I put a post on the top of the IBA forum. It starts this Wed, Michael Waddell will be there on wed only, there are many other hunting guests that will be there. Also the 3D IBA sponsored 3D pop up shoot. There are going ot be lots of big name vendors here, hoyt, matthews, muzzy, delta, etc. This will be a must see event not to be missed. It runs this wed - sun.

well, i guess it's official, i've been accepted into the "club". i received my window sticker and my membership card today.
waytogo.gif

No Muddy! Afraid not! Remember i "Get " to go to maternity classes with the wife. Will be at the classic on sunday though!
grin.gif

Top Bottom