Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I'm amazed...

browninggold9

You guys are right- this site is addictive!! I just joined as a PMA member.
I was just wondering what size of bucks do you guys typically shoot? Do you shoot bucks like that regularly? I've been looking at the forum pics and I'm just amazed...

I've been averaging right around 190 inches. Honestly
angel.gif

I would say 4-8 pointers are the typical deer found in Iowa maybe 30"-120" gross. All the big bucks live in Illinois, everybody knows that. Yea, there is the occasional town buck that gets big like the Albia buck. However, most of the big bucks were shot years ago. Head for Illinois! aka: Land of the giants!
grin.gif

You don't need to do that. We have a strong doe population in certain areas. Nothing eats better than an Iowa corn fed doe. That is except an Illinois corn fed doe!!!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Beware of photoshop. Most of those guys posting in the harvest forum are very computer savy!
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I need to try that!!
evil.gif
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
4349Douglas_buck.jpg

Here's a 1 1/2 buck from Des Moines. Lots of these guys use QDM.
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I get tired of all these photo shopped pictures! Next time you play with one of my photos, at least have the courtesy to leave my face in the photo. Maybe next time you could do something funny, like make the antlers bigger than they actually were.

Top Bottom