Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IM OUT OF HERE!!!!!

BowHunt'nFool

Well Im leaving for Wyoming to go Elk huntingin less than an hour. Should be there around noon on Friday the 13th. Hopefully one of us for can connect with a big bull. Well wish me luck!!!!

Tony,
I will send $10 when I get back for the membership. Also Im thinking about getting into the gig buck contest.

Muddy,
Its hard for me to stay away from that PSE comment but I will. And another thing, Iv been into Scheels about a hundred times since youve started there and havent seen you yet. I thought maybe you quit.

Well hopefully I have some pics to show you guys and gals when I get back. Good bye all!!!!

BHF-

First off, even though you won't get this till you get back I hope you have some good luck in Wyoming...we'll all be thinking of ya while yer out there. Hopefully that Hoyt doesn't self destruct under the pressure of a bull at close range cuz I'm SURE the shooter won't.
wink.gif

Secondly, I've been on vacation for my 6 month wedding anniversary and havn't been working much at Scheel's...sorry about that. Drop me a line and I'll send you my schedule.

Top Bottom