Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Image capture softwear

Shovelbuck

I had a game camera taking vids and got what appears to be a good 4x4. Anybody here have a program that will capture still photos from the video? I can email the vid to you.
Thanks in advance. Jay

Hello Shovelbuck;

My first post here, quite a nice forum. I like your avatar. I use a Mac and with it comes a great program called "Grab". It allows you to grab a pic of ANYTHING on your computer screen. It's AWESOME! Maybe there's a PC version.

Check out my work when you have a moment.

Joe Goodman

20 years Staff Illustrator, Fur-Fish-Game magazine
www.JoeGoodmanPrints.com

Last edited:
Welcome to the site Joe.
I've seen your work before and have admired it for some time.
I did upload my video to Photobucket and was able to view it frame by frame. Unfortunately he's not as big as I'd hoped.
Don't be a stranger.
Jay

Joe you illustrated some of my articles in FFG I believe back in the 1990's. Also did you illustrate some of my stuff in the Trapper? Or did Bob Noonan do all that. Seems to me that I had you illustrate a trapping book (maybe a cover illustration?) I published for someone in the late 1990's. Foggy memory on that one. I had several of your art pieces in my office when it burned to the ground in November, 2000. Never did replace them, but I should. I was the editor of the Fur Taker magazine from about 1992 to 2001.

Need more clues?

Jay,
If you havent gotten this done yet, send it my way. I can take care of it for you.

Jason

Top Bottom