Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Immigrant Protest

Rackaddict

Life Member
I saw on the news today that there was an "Immigrant Protest". Problem was, all their protest signs were written in Mexicano and I only read and speak ENGLISH!
cloud.gif

Seen this also, they also mostly close down the business that other immigrants use. Does this make sense?

They should have a record deportation rate on yesterday for the fact most of those people are ILLEGAL. GO HOME.

[ QUOTE ]
They should have a record deportation rate on yesterday for the fact most of those people are ILLEGAL. GO HOME.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing. The Immigration Dept. should have had it easy yesterday. They rounded themselves up, slap the cuffs on em and throw their asses back across the river!

WTF does the word "illegal" mean anyway!

It's about time for a tea party !

This topic really gets me fired up. If you are legal I have nothing against it. It is those morons that are illegal that burns me.

[ QUOTE ]
WTF does the word "illegal" mean anyway!

It's about time for a tea party !

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's pretty self explanitory!

I guess the thing that I don't understand is when in the world did it become o.k. to take down the American flag and replace it with a foreign flag and claim that they had it first and are taking it back????? Does this not sound like a threat? Is the U.S. goverment going to allow these people to come in OUR country and tell us what we are and are not going to do? It absolutley baffles me that nothing has been done. The other night there was a 60 mins show or a dateline (can't remember which) that told about a town in california that was predominately hispanic and the majority of them were illiegal. The city council made it a point to hire only hispanic police and fire fighters so there would be no tension between the locals and the authority figures. They also made it clear to all that there would be no tickets issued for no drivers license. This is because the illegals can not obtain one and it would cause a hardhsip on the family. So for the rest of us that have to have drivers license and insurance it is not a hardship but for them it was. What were to happen if there was an accident and the illegal was uninsured??? Oh well as long as they have no hardship then everything is o.k.. There has to be something done to stop this.

I have no problem with immigrants, the country needs the labor. I have problems with illegal aliens and attitudes.
alien.jpg

I totally agree Pharmer, we'll be the minority before you know it then you will have no say at all in what happens. I have a solution for the problem and it starts at the BORDER!
grin.gif

One thing most people do not realize is that most of the money these illegal aliens make goes back to mexico. They are sending the bulk of their paychecks back to their families. Without all the millions in cash flow the mexican economy would collapse.

You can't really deport them because Mexico won't take them back. If you loaded them all on busses, Mexico wouldn't allow them across the border. They need the cash these people are sendng back. It is also a serious drain on the US economy.

This is a very complicated problem that is not going to be easily fixed.

Nice of them to show there desire to work in this country by taking the day off.
grin.gif

That came from Jon Stewart

[ QUOTE ]
It is also a serious drain on the US economy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually the economy is better off with cheap labor. The things produced in the US are either exported or consumed here. We can better compete on exports with a lower cost of production or we enjoy lower prices in the US. This should all be accomplished by LEGAL immigrants (the scary part is Bush probably has the guest worker program right & I actually said that) and illegal immigrants should take a hike. I'd still trade presidents- I think Vincente Fox is pretty intelligent.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd still trade presidents- I think Vincente Fox is pretty intelligent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even after he legalized possesion of heroin, cocaine and marajuana?

The way I understand it, its OK to posses it, illegal to buy/sell it. I don't have a clue what this will accomplish. Then again how is our war on drugs going? Except for, what I have heard, is a drop in meth cooking in Iowa, not so well.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]

Except for, what I have heard, is a drop in meth cooking in Iowa

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes me wonder what they did with the anhydrous they stole from our field last week???
mad.gif
They could have at least had the decency to close the valve on the tank when they got what they wanted, but hey, I guess we are talking about meth heads, aren't we!

Top Bottom