Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

In all not a bad season!

JUNIOR

This bow season has been up and down for me this year. Going out one day and seeing tons of deer, and chasing going on to the next where nothing is happening and no chasing, then it repeating again and again, i thought this season was a little difficult. I have had a few good experiences this season, one being a 160" 10 point chasing a doe in the cedars behind me at 30 yards, no shot ( no shooting lanes into there because i would never figure them going into there). My stomach dropped when i saw the doe going that direction. Well lesson learned! But the best experience i had this season was early in october when i verbally committed to the University of Iowa for baseball. It has been a dream to be able to play baseball after high school. It is going to be so exciting when the time comes! Its exciting thinking about college baseball but i always have to remind myself that im a junior and i still have 2 more seasons in highschool! My goal before this season starts is to be throwing 90mph off the mound (increase of 2mph). I have learned a lot this season while hunting and while playing baseball and plan on putting what i have learned to use in the next few years!! Although i didn't shoot that big buck like i wanted too with my bow this season, it has been pretty good!!! :D

Congrats on the committment to the hawkeyes!
I'm glad that Coach Heller got the job and hope that he can keep the instate talent home and turn the program around. Best of luck pursuing your baseball dreams. I look forward to following your career.

You'll love Iowa. It is an awesome school, great professors and opportunities for students. I loved the college only reason I transferred was to save money and Iowa State has a better Biology program.

Good for you. I love success stories where someone works hard for a goal and achieves it. There are plenty out there that work hard to achieve that goal and it doesn't quite pan out. Such is life sometimes. Well done and now set another goal!!! Good luck. GO HAWKS!!

Top Bottom