Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

In Memory of Typical250

sofakingfast_1

To whom it may concern, I just received confirmation that the late, the great, the one and only , Typical250 has been booted off of iowawhitetail. Though very opinionated on the internet, he was a kind, well educated person in person. I learned the bad news while eating walleye fillets he gave me while i visited Des Moines last weekend. May our "good" thought and wishes be with him.

Ahhhh man! I liked looking at all the pictures he posted. I was waiting to see if he'd get a 3rd 200" set of sheds this year. So does anyone know if the first set of 200" sheds was off the legendary 250" typical or was he still looking for that set?

All I know is I hope to find a 108" single side shed someday. I still dream of finding that one giant shed laying in the grass...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: big+tall+mass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">heartbroken
</div></div>

ditto

Can you give us info as to why he was booted? Nevermind, i found it. He lasted what? 3 months? Longer than i thought he would.

He had kind of a rocky start coming on strong with his first post, and he did like to stir up the pot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jody Hadachek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I know is I hope to find a 108" single side shed someday. I still dream of finding that one giant shed laying in the grass... </div></div>

I can so relate to that.Finding the match would be the sh%$.

Like I said,

The fish he showed were kinda small,

And his other pictures looked shopped.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah and you're still here...........why? </div></div>

Uhh? Cause Im real?

Wow, Im gone for almost 2 weeks off the site and bam! Something else happens. Amazing, another one bites the dust!

How do you prevent him from just logging in as someone different? Do you block the IP Address? Just a question cause Im no computer genious.

He was a legend in his own mind, he was the greatest in his own mind, however, his people skills sucked....

I for one am glad that he is gone....

Mark...

It looks like my first opinion was right. I mentioned he was on thin ice a week ago,now we know how thin!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Too bad in a way. He really was a piece of work and a lot of the things he did and said he did were exaggerations or lies. I chose not to call him out on a couple things, but I knew he was lying.

This place will be a little less interesting without him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iowaqdm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I was waiting to see if he'd get a 3rd 200" set of sheds this year. </div></div>

Funny you should ask!
It took me some time to get him to let me post that he has infact found a third set of 200 in sheds. He wasnt going to post it on here at all for the fact hes already posted two sets and with as many people trying to say his first two sets were a lie of fake or something, he didnt see the point in sharing his third set. I on the other hand cant believe his luck and cant believe the size of this third set, so I talked him into letting me at least put up a post letting you all know that he has indeed found the sheds off a buck that he happend to jump while shed hunting some time back. this buck is on one of his farms that he hunts. (this one is no city buck!!!) I can tell you its a main frame 12pt. the right side has two stickers, other than that there clean. the left side has a weak G-2. and there lacking serious mass considering the size of the frame. I was there when he measured them and i can tell you the left side scores 90" with a 30"beam and the right scores 95 with a 30.5 " beam. with a modest 22" spread these sheds gross 207 with 11" of deducts to net 196 typical. the amazing part of these sheds is that they only have 32" of mass measurments. A true giant, a possible new state record next year. I obviously no most people on here wont believe this. t-250 could care less as well as I. but I still figured all the B-s!$t aside a set of sheds like these should be shared. It took me 2 days for him to let me even tell about the sheds. Ive tried getting him to post or let me post pics but he says not a chance. Ill keep working on that.

Top Bottom