Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

In search of .......

stuffy

For the last three years, Hunt of a Lifetime, and or Catch a Dream, have teamed up with the Iowa Taxidermist Association, to help send a young Iowan hunter, with a life threatening illness on a dream hunt. So far three young Iowans have been successful, one with a moose from Alaska, and two others with elk from Colorado.
After their hunt, the ITA mounts the animal for free, and present it to them at their annual show. Let me tell you, there is hardly a dry eye in the place, at the presentation, and even more so, when the young hunter is talking about their illness and hunt.
Here is where you come in. The only way we are able to find our next hunter, (age 18 and below) is by word of mouth.
If you know of someone, or have heard about someone, who loves to hunt, and is battleling a life threatening illness. Please contact me, either by using this site, or just call.
Hopefully we can get them booked for a hunt this fall.

Stuffy
319-330-1774

A wonderful program, thanks for sharing the information with us. I hope some young person can benefit from the generosity. :way:

Awesome program, the stories of the hunts you have passed along are awesome. Glad to see you guys are putting a hunt together again this year.

Kratz

Still looking. It would be great, if there was not a young person, out there, that is not fighting a disease of some sort, but in reality, Im sure there is. Please let me know if you know of someone. Thanks

Top Bottom