Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

In the stand, got me wondering.

bowhuntinpacker

I got up in my stand by three today hoping to get me a Halloween monster and I was wondering. Are any of you sleeping in till like 8 or so tomorrow or is it still too early for that?

I will be out early, if I can. I guess I've always wanted to be out at any time they could be moving around, and notice several movements during the day. Maybe the big one isn't coming in that early morning movement, but maybe he is. However, I'm also trying hard to balance family and hunting this year with an 11 month old, so some early mornings have and probably will continue to be skipped, unless they are traded for an afternoon.

I've never slept in, but that's just me. I seem to see way too much movement around the 7am timeframe so I don't want to miss an opportunity. My old man is a firm believer in the "sleep in and wander out about 10am" though and it seems to work for him.

Sleeping in for me is not a option I would rather hunt the first 3 hrs of the day if I had to pick. Now is the time to hunt and hunt hard

I'm on the way to the stand right now. It's 5:30 AM I have a 40 minute drive it'll be a cold one but glad I'll be out

Sent from my iPhone using IW

We have done what you're talking about before...but we're up early and going to be there before first light today. Good luck!

NWBuck

It's a beautiful morning in stand! Can here deer moving around in the timber already! Good luck everyone and be safe!

I got up in my stand by three today hoping to get me a Halloween monster and I was wondering. Are any of you sleeping in till like 8 or so tomorrow or is it still too early for that?

I'm planning on getting in my stand at least an hour earlier than i did today. Hoping to be settled in by 4 or 430. Camera is showing some early movers this week.

I like to be set for a 4 hour evening set this time of year. I'm now starting to go out about an hour after shooting light and sit all day. 2 hours isnt nearly enough

Top Bottom