Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Indoor 3D Shoot

JakeWym

Arrow Chucker
Put it on your calendar! Echo Valley Archers of West Union, IA. If you have never been there, you are missing out. Please give a call with any questions!
EVA2014_zpsf1dcf7ec.png

Last Year
course_zpse51454f9.jpg

GNG_2469_zps6f61077c.jpg

Hard to believe it's that time of year again. U gonna serve some good beer this year? This shoot should be on everyone's to do list!!

This is gonna be a must do this year. Last year I had other stuff come up and couldn't make it. I can't remember from last years thread. Whats the deal on the team shoot. Price? And was it 5 shooters and drop the low score?

Thanks TR! I would also like to say that thanks to TR and our members, our club is a 100% club with the IBA.
Team Shoot-6 person teams and drop the low.
1 round of 30 targets. Cost is $8 per shooter on team night, $12 otherwise.
Contact Dedgeez or me with any more questions.

No sneak peek...we are holding it pretty tight to the vest. Just do not want pictures to ruin it for ya. Be good to see you and Laura again!

Great shoot. We ( from Mohawk archery)travel from Mason city every shoot we can. Glad the team shoot is on Saturdays now. We are looking forward to that.

Top Bottom